Cookies Policy 1.- What are cookies?
2.- What types of cookies are used on this website?
Depending on the entity that manages them
- Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are served from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies if the third party uses them for its own purposes (for example, the improvement of the services it provides or the provision of advertising services for other entities).
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to enable the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services.
- Preference or personalization cookies: are those that allow us to remember information so that the user can access the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users.
- Cookies analysis or measurement: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services that we offer. + (know the third parties).
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Session Cookies: are those designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and disappear at the end of the session.
- Persistent Cookies: these are those in which the data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.